Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Special characters in the log files

From: Steven Wawryk
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Special characters in the log files
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 11:10:14 +0930

It might be possible to remove KEY attributes by preprocessing with sed or awk or some other scripting language. They presumably won't be needed for log parsing.

Roman Krashanitsa wrote:
If you look at my code, I had a separate messages.xml file for my log
parser. Worked just fine. The only drawback is that you need to maintain it.