Re: [Paparazzi-devel] =?ISO-8859-1?Q? Current sensor?=

From: martin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] =?ISO-8859-1?Q? Current sensor?=
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 08:26:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hallo Timo,

> Now i was able to connect a current sensor with one of the example
> airframe configuration and get this working and used for energy
> consumption measurement. I would like to display the actual current
> consumption of the plain at the GCS so i added the current to the BAT
> messages.

the "current" value is available in the FBW_STATUS message. It is
measured in main_fbw.c and energy consumption accumulated in main_ap.c.
You can get the value from that message.

> I didn't find documentation for the integration of a current sensor on
> the wikipages. I will add the information but i am not sure to make a
> new page or should i just add the information to the airframe
> configuration wikipage at the BAT section.

We should have an "other sensors" page that has all the sensors not
needed for flight control but for extra info or payload (e.g. the meteo
sensors). Maybe you can start that?

Martin