Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Special characters in the log files

From: Andreas Gaeb
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Special characters in the log files
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 07:35:03 +0200

Hi Roman,

Roman Krashanitsa schrieb:
> Andreas, try to just cut that part off, find the actual log in that file
> before parsing.
parsing the actual log from the data file is no problem at all. What I'm
interested in is the <protocol> section of the log file which is
basically the messages.xml at the time of logging. I want to extract the
message field definitions from there to update the fields list box in
the GUI.

I don't know if there is a way to tell the parser to skip certain
sections during parsing, but I don't think so. The <conf> section would
be useful for flight plan ground altitudes anyway.

Regards,
        Andreas