Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Strip buttons

From: Pascal Brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Strip buttons
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 13:00:35 +0200

Hi Todd,

what would you propose to specify the layout you want for these buttons ?
It would be easy to add a "strip_row" integer attribute (with a default to 1). But it would not give the vertical alignment for your example. Do we really want a versatile layout language with embedded boxes ?
Note that buttons are also coming from the settings files.

--Pascal

Todd Sandercock wrote:
Hey all

I have been making a few flight plans and the extra strip buttons start adding up after not too long. I was wondering how possible it would be to change a few things so that it would be possible to stack the buttons above each other in like groups or something. I edited a screen shot to show what i mean. I was thinking it would be useful for sorting a few landing routines or anything common like that.

Todd