[Paparazzi-devel] Strip buttons

From: Todd Sandercock
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Strip buttons
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 05:59:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hey all

I have been making a few flight plans and the extra strip buttons start adding up after not too long. I was wondering how possible it would be to change a few things so that it would be possible to stack the buttons above each other in like groups or something. I edited a screen shot to show what i mean. I was thinking it would be useful for sorting a few landing routines or anything common like that.

Todd