RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Hi

From: address@hidden
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Hi
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 17:26:55 GMT

I agree.  Make sure you are using the Tiny to power your servos and not the
motor controller.  Standard motor controllers will overheat and shutdown with
continuous servo movement.  Also, be sure to disconnect the positive wire from
your motor controller so that you don't have 2 5V sources fighting eachother.
Lastly, check your surface movement for binding at extreme deflections and
correct any problems or reduce the travel mechanically.

As for the flyaway, make sure the flight plan is active (not in kill or home
mode), replay the log file to see what the commanded turn and throttle were (in
the messages), and next time point the plane away from the waypoint before
engaging so that you can see what it does with maximum navigation, maybe the
navigation is just much more subtle than you expect.

Internet Security Software - Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3mEWrbev6OyeI07I3nDDoErkQGTss7x04CEOu0IdLixWhP6F/?count=1234567890

Another clue will be that the downlink messages will stop.  Definitely sounds like a regulator problem to me as well.  Possibly overdrawing the switching reg?

AJ