[Paparazzi-devel] Thanks

From: Matthew Currie
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Thanks
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 01:12:29 -0700

Paparazzi Core,

  I did a fresh install of Ubuntu 8.04 tonight and installed Paparazzi
from CVS.  I have to say I am thoroughly impressed, this project has
come a long way.  In the beginning I had a lot of difficulties with my
various laptops and locating/compiling drivers for them to work on
Debian and felt I was spending 1/2 my time battling the OS.  Since
Ubuntu has worked flawlessly out of the box on the last 5 machines I
have tried I have to say Ubuntu+Paparazzi appears to be a winning combo!
 I wanted to give some thanks to the developers who have brought
Paparazzi to this level, especially those who have spent the time to
build the packages for the latest version of Ubuntu.  Alright, back to
getting flight ready, one less thing to slow me down!

Cheers,
Matthew Currie