Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Hi!

From: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Hi!
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 16:10:21 +0100

Dear Mohamend,

1. the best plane to start i thing is the Twin star from multiplex or the mini mag from multiplex tey are slow and easy to fly and cheap 2. most the 2,4Ghz band is used for the video and for the telemetry Sometimes it will be interference when you use the same band for both. In the plane a wire is useful for antenna. On the ground station better antennas like YAGI; or flat types with amplifier are possible 3. Look at ebay about 50 Euro for both camera and TV 2,4Ghz link, or pollin electronic for a system with usb interface on the ground station
4. the gyroscope is only required when the spam  is in the 30-50cm range
5. LIPO but for the multiplex planes also NICD and NIHI are possible.
5. The tunnel gives the RS2323 Port at 3V level direct to the RX and TX pins of the LEA, The tunnel must be programmed into the MC memory. The u-center works only under Windows. Regards Heinrich

Mohammad Ali Haji Pour schrieb:

Dear all,

Can someone help me with these (I swear I have read the WIKI !!!):

1. What is the best plane that I can get for Tiny1? Please guide me also where
to get it from.

2. Since the stand alone modem and the OEM model both have antennas, I do not
understand why would we need 868MHz copper foil antenna and ground antenna.

3. Where can I get the video transmitter from if required?

4. I do not understand the functionality of the gyroscope, and if it is really
required.

5. What is the best battery that can be used while having the lightest weight?

6. I am confused that u-center works in Windows while we should install the
tunnel to GPS in Ubuntu.

Warm regards,

Mohammad