Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Airframe Servo Definitions

From: Pascal Brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Airframe Servo Definitions
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 18:15:57 +0100

Matthew Currie wrote:
Quick question about the airframe file. I configured my radio properly and can easily switch the manual/auto1/auto2 modes. The servos appear to be driving hard in one direction (the same) and binding hard so I need to shut it down quick. Let it be noted I do not have IR sensors plugged in but I did not figure it would matter for manual mode (does it?).
Infrared information is not used in MANUAL mode. So it is the mode you want to use to test the servos.

What I want to double check is the servo section of the XML file. Is the order important here? What does the no="N" argument mean?
No the order is not meaningful. As answered by Anton, only the "no" attribute is used. no 0 corresponds to plug S0 on the board.

--Pascal
After I nail this I should be flight worthy. Thanks for all the help to this point.

Regards,
Matthew Currie