[Paparazzi-devel] Airframe Servo Definitions

From: Matthew Currie
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Airframe Servo Definitions
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 00:57:10 -0800

Group,

Quick question about the airframe file. I configured my radio properly and can easily switch the manual/auto1/auto2 modes. The servos appear to be driving hard in one direction (the same) and binding hard so I need to shut it down quick. Let it be noted I do not have IR sensors plugged in but I did not figure it would matter for manual mode (does it?). What I want to double check is the servo section of the XML file. Is the order important here? What does the no="N" argument mean? After I nail this I should be flight worthy. Thanks for all the help to this point.

Regards,
Matthew Currie