[Paparazzi-devel] FunJet

From: Matthew Currie
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] FunJet
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:06:14 -0700

Poine,

  Would you be able to supply me with some photographs of your funjet setup?  I would also be curious to hear about motor/propeller combinations.  I would like to create a Wiki section about various airframes so we can save each other a lot of pain and frustration by sharing tips and techniques, working/nonworking setups, etc.

  Jeremy, if you are reading this can you drop in IRC for a few minutes I would like some direction on adding another item to the navigation bar on the left of the main wiki page.

Cheers,
Matthew