Re: [Paparazzi-devel] hello

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] hello
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 18:22:00 GMT

Jane,

PCB's can be purchased from http://www.rctechnix.com and all of the
components can be found at Digikey, etc. as noted in the BOM.
Assembly can be done by any shop capable of SMD soldering, such as
screamingcircuits.com but given your extremely short timeframe, I
doubt this will be an option for you.

There are a few members who have begun supplying fully assembled
boards but have not yet committed to public availability.  Contact
Matt on IRC or David at rctechnix for more info.

Jeremy

-- "jane smith" <address@hidden> wrote:
hi dear pascal
my mean problem is buying the hardware,there's only some name in
wikipedia,i want to know their shoping site but i can't find them .
many thanks for your  help.

On 7/12/07, Pascal Brisset <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Jane,
>
> the documentation site for the Paparazzi project is
>
>    www.recherche.enac.fr/paparazzi
>
> You will find there some answers (software is for free, hardware
is ...
> not available, ...)
>
> --Pascal
>
> jane smith wrote:
> > hello
> > we're designing a mav and we want to use paparazzi autopilot ,but i
> > dont know how can i buy the subsystems and software ,could you
> > possibly tell me how can i get them,i mean is there any site,....,
> > by the way we're one of the teams participating in mav07.
> >
> > please give me a gide.
> > yours.

N.Amiri