Re: [Paparazzi-devel] hello

From: jane smith
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] hello
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 21:34:38 +0430

hi dear pascal
my mean problem is buying the hardware,there's only some name in
wikipedia,i want to know their shoping site but i can't find them .
many thanks for your  help.

On 7/12/07, Pascal Brisset <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Jane,

the documentation site for the Paparazzi project is

   www.recherche.enac.fr/paparazzi

You will find there some answers (software is for free, hardware is ...
not available, ...)

--Pascal