Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Flight Gear Simulator...

From: nisma
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Flight Gear Simulator...
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 09:53:32 +0200 (MEST)

Hi everyone,
I have used vertigo, a  old and simple engine coupled with a quake II VM.
It's possible to run it on a PDA. I use a ARM cpu on the uav, so on it i
have the same VM, but it's possible to exchange the VM with small, a tiny
VM that can run on AVR's and PC. It offer a bit less protection then
the q3vm.

Cheers,
Chris