otpasswd-talk

[Otpasswd-talk] Summing things up.

From: Tomasz bla Fortuna
Subject: [Otpasswd-talk] Summing things up.
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 20:50:06 +0100

Hi,

1) Hannes is working on documentation currently.
2) Luke joined project on Savannah. And Hannes asked how to send
patches.
3) We've got permission from Steve Gibson to use parts of his site in
documentation!

4) I've dropped openssl dependency using parts of coreutils (gpl3+) and
polarssl(gpl2+). Now I'll try finishing off global state keeping and
testing. I've got some time until tomorrow 12:00 GMT.

Nobody except me touched repos directly till now, but I guess that if
you have something to share it will be easiest to put it into the
repos.

I haven't got much distro-related things, I can add there my
ebuild for gentoo. I've already added some things which should be left
from the 'releases' into tests/ directory. If you have questions
regarding git - ask. I can add patches myself, but really feel free to
add them yourselves.

Cheers,
--
Tomasz bla Fortuna