Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR 2.0 MSVC2012 build

From: Thorsten Kaufmann
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR 2.0 MSVC2012 build
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 22:05:49 +0000

​I still owe the List a full description of building 2.x. I am currently doing a bit of buildwork for 2.2 on windows and shall write up on that.

One thing that is still an issue with the cmake build for me is that the dwa / b44 lookup generators pull the wrong .dlls (probably a fubared PATH or alike) and break the build.

Also in 2.2 it seems  that there is a bit of an inconsistency with using iex.lib vs. iex-2_2.lib. For the latter one i have no idea what to do about that due to my lack of CMAKE knowledge.

Cheers,

Thorsten

---
Thorsten Kaufmann
Production Pipeline Architect

Mackevision Medien Design GmbH
Forststraße 7
70174 Stuttgart

T +49 711 93 30 48 606
F +49 711 93 30 48 90
M +49 151 19 55 55 02

address@hidden
www.mackevision.de

Geschäftsführer: Armin Pohl, Joachim Lincke, Karin Suttheimer
HRB 243735 Amtsgericht Stuttgart

---
MACKEVISION SHOWREEL: Out now!
ANIMAGO AWARD: Die Projekte "Game of Thrones" und "Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC Schneemonster" sind für den renommierten Animago Award nominiert.