[Openexr-devel] OpenEXR 2.0 MSVC2012 build

From: Tom Svilans
Subject: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR 2.0 MSVC2012 build
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 15:31:06 +0100

Hi there,

Searched all over but couldn't find an answer. I'd like to build OpenEXR and IlmBase for 64-bit Windows. In the README file, it says to look at README.win32 for instructions for building on Windows, however the package does not include README.win32...

Are there pre-built libraries available already that I could use? If not, how could I go about building them?

Any help much appreciated!

Best,

Tom Svilans, M. Arch.

m: +44 (0)75 1926 0882