[Openexr-devel] Open EXR 2.0 release schedule?

From: Christopher Horvath
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Open EXR 2.0 release schedule?
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 12:05:30 -0800

Hey Folks,

Is there a tentative release date for OpenEXR 2? We're trying to make decisions about when to schedule work that will facilitate and rely upon OpenEXR 2, and there's a hesitance to move forward without a release candidate, or date.

Thanks!

Chris

--
I think this situation absolutely requires that a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part. And we're just the guys to do it.