[Openexr-devel] A new v1.x optimisation branch

From: Piotr Stanczyk
Subject: [Openexr-devel] A new v1.x optimisation branch
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 18:45:11 +0000

Hi All,

I've recently pushed a new branch of the v1.x code base that includes optimisations for the reading of RGB(A) pixel data; many thanks to the folks at Autodesk for this contribution. You can find the changes in the branch :  'iif-optimisations'

I'll be applying the deltas to the v2 code base via the develop branch, and ultimately the main branch, but it seemed appropriate to have early visibility onto this code and I'd be most interested in hearing any feedback.

We've had a chance to run this on OS X (10.5 & 10.6) and linux, centos 5 & 6 and as usual it would be great to hear how this fits in on other systems that are in use.

Many thanks.

Piotr