[Openexr-devel] How to shoot EXR Images

From: Andreas Känner
Subject: [Openexr-devel] How to shoot EXR Images
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:10:02 +0100

Hello!

I don't know if this is the right list, but I try it anyway.

I'm currently writing a program for capturing still images. Its main purpose is to capture images for stop motion animations. I wonder if I should save the pictures in openEXR format, but I don't know if it makes sense. Is a digital camera available, that provides images in this quality? If not, is it possible to use a normal DV-Cam to produce such Images? Maybe with some filters and with more than one shoot per picture?

Thank you,
Andreas