[Openexr-devel] Willing to help

From: Rodrigo Damazio
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Willing to help
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 04:29:09 -0200

       First of all, congratulations on all the great work with OpenEXR
and ILM in general.
       Second, I'd like to help with the development of OpenEXR...I had
gotten it to compile in Windows, but seems like someone else already did
that, too...so what is there to be done?? Let me know how I can help,
it's a great format/library...

Thanks
Rodrigo

--
* Rodrigo Damazio
* Laboratório de Sistemas Integráveis(LSI)