Re: How to contribute a new package to Octave Forge

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: How to contribute a new package to Octave Forge
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 13:38:23 -0500

On Sat, Mar 7, 2020 at 1:03 PM Reinhard <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sat, 2020-03-07 at 11:26 -0500, Nicholas Jankowski wrote:
Yes, you can generate it with "make html" or you can download it from
here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Z6xxcGDUfCdojfKua0Nz_MLn9WUuX5S

but the first case requires me to downolad and compile when I haven't determined yet if it's of use, and the latter (which is probably what I'm looking for) gives me a:

404. That’s an error.

The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

permission error on the google doc?