[bug #57879]

From: Nader Nabil
Subject: [bug #57879]
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 03:27:09 +0200

Hi all,
My name is Nader , a Computer Engineering student . I am interested in contributing this year in GSoC program with octave. I want this year to work in using python with octave project. I found it interesting for me.
I started with building the code from source and run octave and solving an easy bug [bug #57879] , recommend me another easy bug to solve that improve my understanding with the repository.
Thanks,
Nader