Re: McAfee whitelist request

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: McAfee whitelist request
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 12:05:17 -0500

just an FYI, I have done manual submissions to Avast, Symantec, TrendMicro, and Microsoft. Some are rather painful, others notsomuch.  I haven't re'visited McAfee, and I don't have access to a mode of email that will permit a dll or zipped attachment. no feedback on any yet, and the current status from virustotal is more or less the same.  Seems some scanners timeout causing fluctuation in the totals