Re: McAfee whitelist request

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: McAfee whitelist request
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 13:45:28 -0500

On Mon, Mar 2, 2020, 12:05 PM Nicholas Jankowski <address@hidden> wrote:

just an FYI, I have done manual submissions to Avast, Symantec, TrendMicro, and Microsoft. Some are rather painful, others notsomuch.  I haven't re'visited McAfee, and I don't have access to a mode of email that will permit a dll or zipped attachment. no feedback on any yet, and the current status from virustotal is more or less the same.  Seems some scanners timeout causing fluctuation in the totals

Microsoft replied with an all clear notice

Submission details Refresh

libsqlite3-0.dll

Submission ID: 8f0fc783-54a7-441d-8f2f-0fbe5d0c88ce

Submitted by: address@hidden

Submitted: Mar 2, 2020 11:58:07 AM

User Opinion: Incorrect detection

Analyst comments:

We have removed the detection. Please follow the steps below to clear cached detection and obtain the latest malware definitions.

Showing 1 of 1 entries
ProtectionCurrent detectionDefinition version
Tree View libsqlite3-0.dll
/
Not malwareMalware  Cloud
Not malware  Client