Re: [pkg.m] Load order of dependencies

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: [pkg.m] Load order of dependencies
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 03:24:17 +0100

Hi all,

This issue has been solved many times (I guess in different
idiosyncratic ways). I would just check how

* PyPI https://twitter.com/di_codes/status/1193980331004743680
https://github.com/pypa/pip/issues/988

* Julia https://julialang.github.io/Pkg.jl/dev/

does it

I particularly like the Julia way of handling user contributed packages...

My näive approach to the undocumented jungle of pkg.m  was that a DAG
is build by analyzing dependency statements of packages, and then the
tree is traversed from leafs to root, removing nodes as we go...
But the pile of nested for loops got me pinned down.