Re: Willing to work for octave.

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: Willing to work for octave.
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 22:22:38 +0100

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 10:05 PM, Carnë Draug <address@hidden> wrote:
> I really don't think this is a good project. While the coding part may be
> simple, it requires to know how packages are, and what is needed by users
> and developers.

What better place to start to know the Octave community? Easy to code
you do not dig immediately in the complexity and in the meanwhile you
pick up style, requirements, preferences, etc.
Anyways I am not trying to convince you, but I think you might be
biased because you have been working in Octave for long already. I
have found that an experience developer sometimes is the last guy you
want to ask for advice on where to start.