control toolbox - time delays

From: thomas-v
Subject: control toolbox - time delays
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 12:32:16 -0800

Dear Octave Community,

I am an engineer, who is doing some programming during his free time.
Currently, I am developing some extra routines for the control package toolbox, mainly to handle input - output time delays. I have contacted the developer of the control package and he agreed to incorporate the functions when they are ready.

I would like to ask for svn access so as to facilitate the development and eventually contribute to the project.
My sourceforge account name is vathomas.

For any further questions or comments, please send me an email.

Best Regards

Thomas Vasileiou

Care2 makes it easy for everyone to live a healthy, green lifestyle and impact the causes you care about most. Over 12 Million members! http://www.care2.com

Feed a child by searching the web! Learn how http://www.care2.com/toolbar