Re: after 3.2

From: Rafael Laboissiere
Subject: Re: after 3.2
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 19:49:33 +0100

* John W. Eaton <address@hidden> [2009-03-15 12:53]:

> I imagine that new package dependencies could cause trouble, but what
> other things make this a difficult process?  Is there anything we can
> do to make it easier?

Thanks but I do not think so.  From my experience with other packages in
Debian, Octave has one of the most reactive and cooperative upstream
teams.  Most of the work comes from bug triage, patch integration,
complying with the Debian Policy, and other tasks that are specific to
the Debian packaging.

--
Rafael