Re: Octave and GSOC'2008

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: Octave and GSOC'2008
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 20:58:25 +0100

tir, 26 02 2008 kl. 14:22 -0500, skrev John W. Eaton:
> On 26-Feb-2008, Søren Hauberg wrote:
>
> | So, it doesn't seem like that much work...
>
> Then you are volunteering to do it, right?  :-)
I guess I should learn to watch my mouth :-)

I can volunteer to do the boring work, i.e. initial application to
become a mentoring organisation. I can also draft the list of suggested
projects, but we need to agree on them first. So which projects should
we suggest? I think we'll need 3 or 4 projects.

Søren