Re: [OctDev] Test web-site of new octave-forge web-site including all pa

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: [OctDev] Test web-site of new octave-forge web-site including all packages
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 19:57:15 -0400

On Oct 10, 2006, at 12:43 PM, David Bateman wrote:

Dear All,

If you'd like to see what Soren and I have been working on for
octave-forge and the package manager, please look at the test website
http://octave.dbateman.org I'm hosting on my home machine. This is a
fully functional version of what Soren and I propose to be used for the
new octave-forge web site and is heavily based on the current octave
style, with a couple of limitations imposed by our automatic build (no
grayed right justified nav menu for the current item).

Nice work David and Soren!!!

Two quick comments:

1) Does the package system allow for one more level of categorization
so the e.g., all image related packages can be listed together?
One package might be present in multiple categories.

2) Does the package system have a one paragraph description for
the package that you could show in the detail box?

- Paul