Re: Test web-site of new octave-forge web-site including all packages

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: Test web-site of new octave-forge web-site including all packages
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 14:37:46 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006, David Bateman wrote:

If you'd like to see what Soren and I have been working on for octave-forge and the package manager, please look at the test website http://octave.dbateman.org I'm hosting on my home machine. This is a fully functional version of what Soren and I propose to be used for the new octave-forge web site and is heavily based on the current octave style, with a couple of limitations imposed by our automatic build (no grayed right justified nav menu for the current item).

One more note: There are several html errors on the site. Rather than enumerate them, I can tell you how I check them: I use HTML Tidy in firefox (http://users.skynet.be/mgueury/mozilla/).

Bill

--
"It would indeed be ironic if, in the name of national defence, we would
sanction the subversion of one of those liberties which make the defence