Re: [Nel] NeL's GPL status

From: Cedrik Zamo
Subject: Re: [Nel] NeL's GPL status
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 11:07:45 +0200

>Although I have seen an
>interview or two where they mentioned releasing client source in the
>future.

We can already download the Quake I and Quake II sources... "Future" is a
long period.

As I'm new in the Mailing List and in the Nel community, I should told you
who I'am :
My name is Cedrik Zamo, I'm 30 years old and I live in France.
I've start to work on videogames with mods on Max Payne, 5 years ago, then
I've work on Half-Life  and counter strike, quake III arena and RTCW,
Torque, Unreal tournament 2003/2004 and Neverwinter Nights.
I'm a 3d modelleur, you could find some of my work here :
http://zamo.k.free.fr
I play pen and paper rpg since 1986 and I'm looking for a rpg engine to
build a project of solo/multiplayer universe based on games like "the call
of cthulhu" "Nephilim" "Cluedo" or "Sherlock Holmes : Detective conseil".
It's a fantasy universe in wich I use all the real history, religions,
mythologies, esoterism, politics and so on. It's situated in the XVII
century with Venice as a starting point.
Final product will be the first game of a new videogame company, but
currently we all work for free.

Currently I'm looking for programmer to build the engine.

The team is :
Age : Programmer
Goulach : 2d artist (http://contre-ciel.net/)
Matt : 3d artist
Kaelzam : English translator
Acropole (me) : Autor, 3d artist

If you're interested in this project, you could send me a private mail with
your resume.

Regards

Acropole