Re: [Nel] Gamer question

From: Paul Siegel
Subject: Re: [Nel] Gamer question
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 08:52:43 -0500

Kai, from my reading of the GPL, everything wraps around the clause of "if
you distribute".  Since Ryzom has yet to be distributed, I don't think
Nevrax is under any obligation to share the source code.

Under this same logic, I would think that Nevrax will never have to release
the source code of their servers, since such software is really for internal
use only, not to be distributed.  Isn't that correct?

Paul