[Nel] Newbie problem - Once again!

From: Patrick Herrmann
Subject: [Nel] Newbie problem - Once again!
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 19:40:13 -0400

Hi,

The following code is compiling and linking very well, but when launching the
generated application (executable), I get a "segmentation fault" error.

I figured out that it was the call to the function NLNET_SERVICE_MAIN that
causes the error.

I'm working on a Mandrake platform, using g++ compiler.

Thanks for your answer,

Patrick

#include "nel/net/service.h"            // Declaration of the IService interface
#include "nel/net/message.h"            // Declaration of the CMessage class
#include "nel/net/buf_server.h"         // Declaration of type TSockId
#include "nel/net/callback_net_base.h"  // Declaration of the CCallbackNetBase
class and type TCallbackItem

using namespace NLNET;

void cbProcessConnection(CMessage& message, TSockId from, CCallbackNetBase&
nb)
{
        cout << "KGE_1.0 | Processing connection | Message: %s\n",
message.toString();
}

void cbProcessReceivedMsg(CMessage& message, TSockId from, CCallbackNetBase&
nb)
{
        cout << "KGE_1.0 | Processing message | Message: %s\n",
message.toString();
}

TCallbackItem KGECallbackArray[] =
{
        { "MSG", cbProcessReceivedMsg },
        { "NEW", cbProcessConnection }
};

NLNET_SERVICE_MAIN (IService, "KGE", "kge_service", 0, KGECallbackArray);