[Nel] Newbie problem

From: Patrick Herrmann
Subject: [Nel] Newbie problem
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 11:07:09 -0400

Hi,

I'm trying to launch some NeL services (the naming_service, for instance),
but I get the following errors:
        variable "Rec" not found in file "naming_service.cfg"
        variable "SId" not found in file "naming_service.cfg"
        variable "BasePort" not found in file "naming_service.cfg"

I checked, I don't have anywhere any file called naming_service.cfg. Could
someone give me some information about this file,a nd how it should be
formatted.

Thank you,

Patrick