mustux-devel

Re: Fwd: [Mustux-devel] only read permissions for ./compile

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: Fwd: [Mustux-devel] only read permissions for ./compile
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 12:23:51 +0100

> fine, seems to be work, but I have to run ./compile as root or otherwise I
> have permission problems (see below) which seems to be not supposed to be,
> right?

Hmm, compiling could be done as normal user, but installing should be done as
root.
Since it's done all in one script...
Perhaps, we have to change this, or simply run ./compile as root for now. :-)

There were some bugs which may cause problems with current CVS, I'll upload
the fixes now. (done)

Note that MustuxHistoryEngine is still not complete.
One major limitation is that you can't hit un/redo key (F5 / F6) anytime more
then there are un/redo's available.
Protux may hang if you do so, we're working on a solution to fix this :-)

Don't forget to copy at least the modified jmb.map to the recourses dir of
protux!
The current implemented un/redo actions are :
copy clip
move clip (a.k.a. drag clip)
mute clip

I just discovered a bug in copy clip, if you copy a clip into the same track,
the wrong clip is removed when undoing....

Best

Remon