mustux-devel

Re: Fwd: [Mustux-devel] only read permissions for ./compile

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: Fwd: [Mustux-devel] only read permissions for ./compile
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 10:45:02 +0100

> hi guys,

Hi Reinhard,

> let me tell you again that it's fine that the development activities are
> back .... and also wish you a delayed happy new year :-)1

Thanks, same to you :-)

> so, just to pick up this subject again ... I made a fresh checkout and had
> to fix permission problems with the ./compile file by manually changing it
> (see below)
>
> address@hidden mustux]$ ./compile
> bash: ./compile: Permission denied
> address@hidden mustuxlib]$ chmod +x ./compile

Yeah, I had that one too, don't know if CVS has the possibility to set
permissions on files? Don't think it's possible?

> ok, next problems seems that right now some files are missing to be in cvs
>

> address@hidden mustux]$ ./compile
> Mustux compilation script
> Cleaning old makefile ...
> Generating new makefile ...
> WARNING: Failure to find: MustuxActionStack.hh
> WARNING: Failure to find: MustuxPerformedAction.hh
> WARNING: Failure to find: MustuxActionStack.cc
> WARNING: Failure to find: MustuxPerformedAction.cc
> Compiling ...
> make: *** No rule to make target `MustuxActionStack.cc', needed by
> `tmp/MustuxActionStack.o'.  Stop.
> make: *** No rule to make target `MustuxActionStack.cc', needed by
> `tmp/MustuxActionStack.o'.  Stop.
> address@hidden mustuxlib]$

Ah, that's right, they were removed only recently, guess the mustux.pro wasn't
changed accordingly, I'll fix it right now :-)

> ok, and finally the ./install problem.
> Do I personally have to create this file by invoking some qt-tool (qmake,
> ...) or should it automatically created somehow or other? Because there is
> still no ./install in cvs ...

Heh, didn't I tell somewhere that you only need the ./compile script?
No need to call anything else, everything is done via ./compile .
Nice isn't it ?

Oh, just a note. The recourses dir in Protux isn't handled via the compile
script at the moment, you have to copy the recourses dir files manually.
You only need to do it once to get the new jmb.map file in place!

Best,

Remon