monotone-debian

Re: [Monotone-debian] Review, please?

From: Francis Russell
Subject: Re: [Monotone-debian] Review, please?
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 00:08:00 +0100

Hi Richard,

I pushed another couple of commits if you could have a look. One last
issue is the files purging monotone leaves behind that are owned by no
user. In particular, it also looks like purging monotone-server can also
leave unowned files in /etc.

Either we could check to see if each of the problem paths exists.
Alternatively, we could explicitly run find to locate any files in those
paths owned by the monotone user/group.

Thoughts?

Francis