Re: error logged - but I don't see a problem

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: error logged - but I don't see a problem
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 13:36:25 +0200

I'm sorry, the message cannot be clearer:

        HttpRequest: access denied -- client [81.218.187.96]: missing or
invalid Authorization header

Technically the browser sent a Monit GUI request without authorization header,
so monit rejected access. It's not possible to differentiate on monit (server)
side if it's just harmless browser request or part of attack - monit logs the
message for security reasons.