Re: error logged - but I don't see a problem

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: error logged - but I don't see a problem
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 10:49:37 +0200

If it is from the same client and same time where you try to access the GUI, you can ignore these errors ... the browser usually tries initial requests in parallel (like favicon, etc.) to increase the speed of page loading. When it gets the "authentication required" error, it performs authentication and loads the resources.

You can use for example wireshark/tcpdump to see the whole communication.

Best regards,
Martin