monit 5.16-5.18 changes

From: me mine
Subject: monit 5.16-5.18 changes
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 16:40:04 -0400 (EDT)

Hello

I updated to 5.18 from 5.16, with no other changes. I noticed that all systems
with 5.16 were displaying the system name as the FQDN of the machine, but after
the update to 5.18, only the host portion.

I also started to receive the error on monit load or reload, and status, about
"duplicate localhost" being ignored.

I have not resolved the FQDN item, but can eliminate the duplicate localhost
message by removing the allow localhost from my global config section of
monitrc. However, this then prevents my access fro the CLI.

The only thing I read in the change log for 5.17 and 5.18 was an item change
related to duplicate "allows" preventing loading(or something to that effect),
but I was never experiencing that problem.

I was curious if I had missed an item or needed change.

Also, as a m/monit user, I now have to specify a persistent hostname on the
host config page.

Thank you!!

-jim