Re: Disk or I/O latency?

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Disk or I/O latency?
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 15:40:50 +0200

You can use the "check program" to integrate that script to Monit. The script
should return error in the case that the I/O limit is exceeded:
https://mmonit.com/monit/documentation/monit.html#PROGRAM-STATUS-TESTING

The next M/Monit release will support custom charts, so it'll be possible to
render charts for I/O. We also plan to add native I/O monitoring to Monit and
related charts to M/Monit, so it'll be easier to use.

Best regards,
Martin