Re: Disk or I/O latency?

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Disk or I/O latency?
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 01:11:10 +0200

Monit does not have this metric. It is implemented in the Monit Widget on OS X
only (https://mmonit.com/monit/#widget). We do plan to back-port this later
together with S.M.A.R.T. device status. In the meantime the best option is to
do as suggested and use an external script. Monit can use Nagios scripts that
return meaningful exist status, maybe one can be found?