Re: Disk or I/O latency?

From: Bryan Harris
Subject: Re: Disk or I/O latency?
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 07:57:46 -0400

Hello folks,

Thanks for your replies.  Here is what I'm going to start with and see
how it works out for us.

#!/bin/sh
# -*- tcl -*-
# The next line is executed by /bin/sh, but not tcl \
exec tclsh "$0" ${1+"$@"}

set avg [exec ioping -q / -c 5 -p 5 | cut {-d } -f6]

if {[expr $avg > 10000]} {
  puts "[set avg] Alert"
  exit 1
} else {