Re: SSL Error | Handshake Failure

From: Chuck Charleston
Subject: Re: SSL Error | Handshake Failure
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 10:04:22 -0500

Hi Russell,

Yep selinux is disabled, really odd. I just checked on a few of my other servers and notice now that they all give similar errors. Some say connection refused and some say connection timed out when running monit status. It does not though seem to effect how they run, at least as far as I can tell. Still would love to figure out why I am getting this error.

Regards,
Chuck