Re: Unable to do connection Testing via https

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Unable to do connection Testing via https
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 18:51:45 +0200

On 02 Oct 2014, at 18:30, Jan-Henrik Haukeland <address@hidden> wrote:

> Your base64 encoded string seems wrong if credentials are what you say they
> are

My bad, my method included a new line :-/ Your Authorization header is fine and
should work. The 401 status reply you get from the server indicate that the
credentials are not accepted by the server or at that path. The 407 status
reported by your HTTP server indicate that you have or require a Proxy server
authentication!? Maybe try the test at a different path which goes directly to
the HTTP server?