Restart with mmonit

From: Bruce MacKenzie
Subject: Restart with mmonit
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 09:41:37 -0700

Hello. I’m testing on ubuntu and CentOS 5&6. On the ubuntu server everything
works fine. Start, stop, restart from mmonit, On the server stopping the
service prompts mmonit to start, restart on the server records a change in PID
for apache, mysql and ssh.
On CentOS everything works for ssh. The restart from mmonit for apache and
mysql fails. For some reason the service actually does start but the PID isn’t
recorded in the expected place. If I do a netstat the PID is listed. I kill it
then have mmonit monitor and it restarts the service.
Any ideas what I can look at?

Thanks
Bruce
address@hidden