Re: log format changes while running

From: Nick Upson
Subject: Re: log format changes while running
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 13:02:07 +0100

HI,

I do have a commandline like that but this is a one-time thing, the
file will start off with the first format, then change to the second
format and stay that way.
If I understand correctly you are describing both formats interleaved,
which I do not have.

if I don't do the redirect there is no output for a considerable time,
perhaps an hour, when it only shows the second form

Nick Upson