Re: ignore pid file changes

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: ignore pid file changes
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 13:57:48 +0100

Hello,

the clean way is to restat the service via monit after the deploy like this:

    /usr/bin/monit restart app_thin

If you want to just suppres the alert on PID change, you can set the filter
option for the alert statement:

   set alert address@hidden but not on { pid ppid }  #note: send all alerts to
address@hidden except on PID or PPID change